Feature Follow Friday




Hooray! It's time once again for Feature and Follow Friday, an awesome weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read, which is designed to help like-minded bloggers connect. This weeks all important question is:

Q: Jumping Genres: Ever pick up a book from a genre you usually don't like and LOVE it? Tell us about it and why you picked it up in the first place.

Hmm. I tend to flirt and skip between genres. That said, it's rare for me to read crime novels--in fact its probably the genre I read the least. I haven't read a crime novel in a long time (the last one was The Take by Martina Cole and even that was almost three years ago,) but I'm planning on reading JK Rowling's new novel when it comes out, which is supposed to fit into that genre. 

Comments

Laura said…
Ohh, same here :) I'm not into crime novels at all, but - of course - if there's a JK Rowling on the title genre doesn't matter :)
I'm a new follower and if you want to see my FF, click here:
http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/07/feature-follow-friday.html
AP said…
I can't say that I have read any Crime novels.

new follower

-Amanda P
Paranormal Romance
Cassi Haggard said…
I think I would read ANYTHING JK Rowling wrote. She's amazing. For me, romance is the genre I don't typically read.

My follow friday! Please visit!
Kathryn White said…
Thanks all for you input. Glad to see there are others who wish to read the new JK Rowling book : )

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself