1980s Nostalgia: Hunter & Computer Cat ABC Hobart Documentary (2012)



I have to admit, I was absolutely delighted on Wednesday morning last week when the Adelaide Remember When page on facebook shared a link about the ABC children's educational programme Hunter. Like a lot of kids who were born and grew up in the 1980s, I have a lot of fond memories of watching this one in the TV room at my primary school.  Hunter was a bumbling, budding scientist with an interest in how things worked, while his companion, Computer Cat was well, a smug know-it-all. Shortly afterward, someone else shared a link on the page to the above documentary on YouTube. Well worth a watch if you remember the series ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself